Third World Parkinson Congress (Canada)
- October 1, 2013 - October 4, 2013
- Montreal, Canada
The World Parkinson Coalition Inc.
Join the Parkinson’s community and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation for this international forum where participants can:
- Interact with the global Parkinson's community of doctors, scientists and allied health professionals, care partners and people with Parkinson's disease.
- Learn about the latest scientific discoveries, medical practices and care partner initiatives.
- Be part of a worldwide dialogue that will help track the path to a cure.
- Visit Our Booth: Pick up educational materials and meet PDF Research Advocates, staff and members of our People with Parkinson's Advisory Council.
- Attend Our Pre-Congress Course: Arrive on Tuesday to discuss patient engagement in Parkinson's research.
- Get Creative:Visit the Parkinson's Quilt, an initiative of the PDF Creativity and Parkinson's Project.
- To Learn More:
For more information and to register, visit www.worldpdcongress.com.