PAIR: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials (MA)
- September 11, 2014 - September 12, 2014
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
The Conference Forum
Join The Conference Forum for its fourth annual Dpharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials event for professionals and leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. The conference explores innovation in clinical trials. Experts will present on the topics listed in the agenda below.
In addition, Linda M. Morgan, M.B.A., R.Ph., Chair of the PDF People with Parkinson's Advisory Council and PDF Research Advocate, will serve as a judge to help select the winner of the session, DPharm Idol: Quick Fire Disruptive Technology Presentations in an “American Idol” Format. As a member of the panel, she will ask questions and challenge presenters about how their technologies or services are advancing clinical development.
Agenda topics include:
- Imagine Running Clinical Trials Together: What Would this Look Like?
- Mobile Health 2.0: The Rise of Digiceuticals
- The Salford Lung Study
- A Mobile Registry for Rheumatic Heart Disease in Africa – Can the Technology Disrupt How We Run Clinical Trials in the Developed World?
- Video Games & Clinical Trials: Can Video Games be Used as a Biomarker?
Registration rates to attend vary.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit The Conference Forum's website here.