PAIR: PD Symposium (NJ)
- July 11, 2014, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Aloft in Mount Laurel, 558 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
The Movement Disorder Division of the Cooper Neurological Institute and Cooper University Health Care
Join Cooper University Health Care for its first annual symposium for people living with Parkinson's and their care partners. Local experts will present on the topics listed in the agenda below.
In addition, PDF Research Advocate Myra Hirschhorn will be available at a PDF informational table, to share educational resources and answer questions about our work.
Agenda topics include:
- Sleep Disorders in PD, Amy Colcher, M.D., Cooper Neurological Institute
- Behavioral Issues in PD, Mark Rader, Ph.D., Cooper Neurological Institute
- Cognitive Issues in PD and Quality of Life, Andrea Casher, Psy.D., Cooper Neurological Institute
- Vocabulary in Parkinson ’s Disease, Andrew McGarry, M.D., Cooper Neurological Institute
- Research in PD, Tamara Lee and Cory Hackmyer, Clinical Research Coordinators, Cooper Neurological Institute
Pre-registration for the free symposium is recommended by Tuesday, July 8. Breakfast will be provided.
- To Learn More:
For more information and to register, contact April Dixon at (856) 342-2529 or visit Cooper University Health Care's website here.