PAIR: Parkinson's Conference (LA)
- July 19, 2014, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- C.B. Pennington, Jr. Building, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, 6400 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Pennington Biomedical Research Center
Join the Pennington Biomedical Research Center for its Third Annual Parkinson's Conference. Experts in the field will present on the topics listed in the agenda below.
In addition, PDF Research Advocates Bonnie Huddleston and Carol Harrison will be available at a PDF informational table, to share educational resources and answer questions about our work.
Agenda topics include:
- Basic Mechanisms of Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Medications: An Update
- Cell Therapy in Parkinson Degeneration
- Research Update
Pre-registration for the free conference is recommended before Monday, July 14.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit Pennington Biomedical's website here.