Victory Summit (TX)
- May 3, 2014, 8:45am - 4:00pm
- Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas, 500 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039
Davis Phinney Foundation
Join the Davis Phinney Foundation for a free educational symposium on Parkinson's disease which will include presentations and information from leading movement disorder neurologists and physical therapists.
Topics to be covered include:
- Parkinson’s Q&A
- Care for the Care Partner
- Is Deep Brain Stimulation for Me?
- Fall Prevention: Maximizing Your Mobility
- Ingredients to Healthy Living: Nutrition & Parkinson’s
- Sleep Disturbances: Getting a Good Night’s Rest
- Medication Management & Strategies
- Speech Intent
- Interactive Exercise Session
Visit the exhibit hall and stop by PDF's table for educational resources.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, visit Davis Phinney Foundation's website.