Challenges in Caregiving (WA)
- June 2, 2014, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98168
Northwest Parkinson's Foundation (NWPF)
Join NWPF for for its conference, Challenges in Caregiving, Giving Care, Taking Care. Speakers from a variety of backgrounds including health care, rehabilitation, social work and law will share their expertise. Topics to be covered include:
- Finding hope and humor in caregiving
- How to manage incontinence at home
- Reducing family conflict
- Improving communication with hearing loss
- The power of music to reduce stress
- Legal planning in caregiving
- Caring for people with developmental disabilities or with dementia
Pre-registration is required to attend. Registration is $30 through Wednesday, May 14 and $50 for agency based community caregivers.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (800) 422-3263 or visit NWPF's website.