PD Symposium (WI)
- June 27, 2014, 8:00am - 3:15pm
- Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Wisconsin Parkinson Association (WPA)
Join the Wisconsin Parkinson Association for its annual Kenton Kilmer Parkinson's Disease Symposium for people living with the disease and their care partners. Local experts will present on topics including:
- What We Know in 2014 about the Cause and Natural Progression Rate of Parkinson's Disease
- Young Onset Parkinson's Disease
- Let's Talk About Stress!
- Navigating Senior Living and Care Options
- Preventing Falls
- Basic Estate Planning Issues: Help Yourself, Help Your Family
- Practical and Inexpensive Tips to Adapting Your Home for Safety and Convenience
- Resources and Networking for Caregivers
- Sleep Disruption in Parkinson's
Registration to attend is $30 and required by Thursday, June 19. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
- To Learn More:
For more information or to register, call (414) 219-7061 or visit the WPA's website here.