Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease? Are you adjusting to life several years into PD? Do you need help finding a physician or managing your medications? Ask the experts at PDF your questions.
Call (800) 457-6676 or email email@example.com
Our toll-free HelpLine/email service - staffed by a team of information specialists - can:
- Answer your questions about Parkinson's disease, symptoms, treatments, complementary and alternative therapies and the latest scientific studies reported by the media.
- Help you to find support groups in your area and Parkinson's specialists (movement disorder specialists) in your community, where available.
- Identify financial, legal and other resources to help you live well with Parkinson's.
- Provide access to an interpreter for non-English speaking callers.
Each specialist provides a sympathetic voice and ear, with an understanding of the challenges you may be going through. If we can't answer a question, we'll find someone who can. While this does not replace the relationship you have with your physician, we can help you prepare for your visits or provide advice when you cannot reach your team of healthcare professionals.
Begin finding answers today by:
- Calling our toll-free helpline - (800) 457-6676 - to speak directly with an information specialist.
- Browsing PDF's educational materials and programs, which provide up-to-date information on science and practical topics.